Today I made a trip to go hiking at
Elk meadow open space in evergreen and of course I took many photographs. Elk meadows is one of Jefferson county's many open spaces and is a beautiful place.

This is the collection of photos i took from this hike.Elk Meadow is as you could guess known for many elk and deer herds.These herd feed off of the large amount of un treed area in elk meadow with large fields of grass. I enjoyed coming here and I do plan to return. Where this time I hiked up for about an hour i would like to go further. My plan is to continue on the same trail I was on this time however next time go much further, when continuing on this trail till its end you will find yourself on Bergen Peak. Bergen Peak is nearly 10,000 feet high in elevation and is 2100 feet above the trail head making it a steep climb.
Over all my challenge is going well and is very enjoyable. My biggest struggle thus far is that I
am having some issues with my camera which may account for lower quality of my photos, however I plan on getting this problem fixed soon and having more quality photos. I hope to return to Elk Meadows soon to complete my journey to the top of Bergen Peak.
No comments:
Post a Comment