Sunday, October 23, 2016

Classic Colorado

Yesterday I went to a couple different spots to photograph. First I headed downtown, specifically to the Denver Public Library, witch itself is a piece of art. The Library is in downtown Denver and  the back of the building faces Downtown. As I got to the library I had already known what part of the building I wanted to go to for capturing these images. This wasn't my first time at the Denver Public Library, I had been there a couple times before while working catering jobs. One of these times we were catering an event on the fourth floor and it had a magnificent balcony with a great view of downtown. I knew when I got to the Library this is were I wanted to go.
 
 
 I am very happy with the finished product of these photos. They capture downtown really well showing it from a few different perspectives and zooms.

As I said earlier I went to two spots to photograph yesterday. The second spot was a small hiking trail in Lakewood near Green Mountain. I went during sunset to capture a beautiful and classic Colorado sunset.
 This image I am as well very pleased with. The picture shows Lookout mountain of course with the beautiful Colorado sunset in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment