Sunday, October 2, 2016

Daniel Isles
CCR094
Denise Richter
9/20/16


30 Day Photo Challenge


30 Day photo challenge featuring Colorado. For 30 days I am going to be creating an


album of original photos taken by me, featuring iconic places in colorado. Our beautiful state of


Colorado is very photogenic, especially its most iconic places. As a part of this  album I would


like to feature a lot of automotive pictures, pictures featuring cars of course in a beautiful


Colorado landscape. Colorado is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful states in america with


features like the Rocky Mountains, the many lakes and forests all the way to the city of denver. I


Want to capture what it is like in colorado and of course some of its most beautiful places.


Although I am creating one big album in this challenge for every place or landmark or


piece of scenery I go to I want to create a mini album. For example, if I were trying to capture


the peak of a mountain I would photograph the whole journey to the top, or if I were taking


pictures of Downtown Denver capturing it from many angles and views. Also along with each


picture I take will be a little bit of information about the picture, where it was taken and the


importance of it.

Living in colorado for my whole life I have experienced first hand all of its


beautiful landscapes and places ,and during this challenge I want to photograph some of my


favorite places however some places I have never been before and see some new things.


Some places I would like to go are well known places like downtown denver and red rocks


amphitheater, however I also want to go to more off the map places like hanging lakes in


glenwood springs and officers gulch lake in summit county. All in all I am planning on collecting


a lot of very cool photos that will be being put together into one collection.

I think that doing this challenge is going to be a positive thing. I plan on having many


adventures on this challenge by going to a lot of new and cool places. One goal that I have for


myself is to go to 7 new places that I have never been before and obviously photograph the


journey and destination.Although I haven't decided all 7 of the new places I plan on going I plan


on doing some fairly extensive research to find 7 really cool new places. Going to 7 new places


is going to expand what I have seen and experienced as well which I am looking forward to.  In


doing this challenge it will also have a positive effect on me in the way that it will be making me


get out and be active which is beneficial to myself. In addition I am planning on having a lot of


fun during my challenge and having a lot of great experiences.

As I mentioned earlier I will also be featuring a lot of cars in my pictures. Throughout the


time I have been driving and have had a car I have always liked them and also photographing


and taking videos of them. During my challenge I intend to take not only pictures but videos of


cars doing various things and in many beautifull places. I will be taking pictures of my car and of


other cars during the challenge. I feel like adding cars to my collection will add a lot to it and


make it a lot more unique.

For this challenge I will obviously need a camera, I plan on using a gopro camera for


this. The gopro camera is a waterproof go anywhere type of camera while also delivering high


photo quality. The camera has a very wide angle lense which allows it to take large scale


pictures as well. I also have some different mounting devices for this camera which will allow me


to get many good angles and will make for good videos too.


Overall I am pretty excited about my challenge and think it will have a really good


outcome and end result. I am going to be doing a lot of cool things during this time and seeing a


lot of cool places. I am really going to try and capture all the sides of colorado and the many


different types of things and places that there are here. One thing I am looking forward to most


in my challenge is going to a lot of new places and seeing new things. I plan on coming out of


my challenge having done something that I enjoyed doing and also something I gained from as


well.


No comments:

Post a Comment