Monday, October 31, 2016

Final Thoughts

Well my challenge is officially over. During the last 30 days I have put much time and effort into my challenge and I am very glad I did it. Over all I would have to say I could of gotten better results from it. I know that if I had more time available and wasn't always so busy with life I could of focused on my challenge a lot more, and put together a better album. I also think I learned about myself during this challenge. I learned that there are limits on what I can do, what I have time to, and that I am not always going to be able to go all out with everything because I have to balance it out with  everything else. Maybe sometime in the future when I don't have so much on my plate I would love to re visit my challenge and complete it up to my higher standards. I also discovered in my challenge that I am very into photography. I find it very fun and get a very rewarding feeling when going over all of my shots and thinking they are very good. In the end I am very pleased with my effort I put into my challenge and i'm glad I attempted it and had this opportunity to learn about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment