Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Golden

Yesterday I went to Golden, where I took some photos from a couple different locations. The first place I went to was the "Dawn to Dusk' parking lots. This location is half way up north table mountain and it has a fantastic view of Lookout Mountain and the city of Golden.



These first images show the Golden from the north. The images feature downtown Golden and of course The Coors Brewery. In the very background of these images you can see views of South Table mountain (in the third and fourth image), and Lookout mountain (in the second image). The last image you see features a large white house. This house is known as the Coors Mansion which the brewery was built around. 
Those were not the only photos I captured from this location. 

In this first image is a view of north table mountain, and in the second is a image of my car with Golden Gate Canyon in the background. 
Aswell as going to this location to photograph golden I also went into downtown. 









These pictures i took in downtown Golden, along the side of Clear Creek. Clear Creek runs right through the heart of downtown and supply's The Coors Brewing Company with its water. This beautiful creek consists of run off snow melt from the mountains and is most commonly known for being in Golden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment