Hello all, here is an update on my challenge. So far in my challenge I have taken some pictures that I am very proud of and happy with. I have been to one new place so far and was glad I did. In the soon future I plan on going to places such as Red Rocks Amphitheater,Sloan's Lake,City Park and Lookout Mountain. Although my challenge has been going well I could be doing better. My biggest problem so far is the amount of pictures I have taken.I know that if I apply myself a little more and get out there more often I will have more opportunity to take pictures and therefore of course have more photos. Another strategy I will now be using is to pre plan were and when I want to photograph. Something else I find help full is this Ted Talk video on 30 day challenges.
In the video the speaker Matt Cutts talk about 30 day challenges and how they can add self confidence and excitement to your life. He also discusses 30 days being the perfect amount of time to make small and sustainable changes to your life that can last.
As promised in this post I have some pictures to share. These photos are all of my car during a car wash using a multi color soap. I think these pictures are really good quality and are cool shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment