My digital story was for my class and although I had to do it I am very proud of it. I chose to present my digital story by talking about the importance photos can have and how they can be very iconic for people to look back on. I wanted to tie my digital story and my photos to something bigger and make it seem as though they were impact full and iconic photos. I was really trying to capture photographs for my story that went along with the iconic theme and I did a pretty good job of it by showing pictures I have taken of places like downtown Denver and Los Angeles. If there one one way I would want my story to be remembered it would be remembered by the iconic photos I took and the message of what a photo can do.
I use mostly the appeal of pathos in my story because it fits best with the theme. Pathos usually shows a more emotional side of things and although my story isn't necessarily emotional it does capture the pathos also by trying to be inspirational. I wanted my story to get inspired about photography rather it be taking photos or even just looking at them i wanted to show people that a single picture can inspire many.
No comments:
Post a Comment